- Lost Abbey / Port Brewing - San Marcos, CA. These two breweries share a common address, and brew distinctive styles. Had beer #3,100 with George, a Serpent's Stout. [avg score of three Lost Abbey beers = 9.2; four Port Brewing beers = 8.9 on 1-10 scale]
- Green Flash - San Diego CA - Go there just as they were closing so only had a few [avg score of 5 beers = 7.7 on 1-10 scale]
Now here's some general questions
- Why cannot tasting rooms serve food, in CA anyway?
- Why do some brewery tasting rooms close early on Sunday (missed Rough Draft)
- Why do some tasting rooms eschew Sunday openings? (missed Wet n Reckless, AleSmith)
- Why didn't Karl Strauss indicate they were booked for a party on their website?
Post a Comment